- Edx: https://www.edx.org/
EdX offers interactive online courses from MITx, HarvardX, BerkeleyX, UTx and many other universities. Topics include business, computer science, economics, finance, history, humanities, law, literature, math,music, philosophy, statistics and more.
- Udemy: https://www.udemy.com
Uemy offers free and paid online courses on an extensive range of topics including design, marketing, web development, business, creativity, leadership, and more.
- Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/
Coursera is an education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer free online courses on an extensive array of topics. Coursera also offers specializations, which are a group of related courses designed to help you deepen your expertise in a subject. Specializations can be completed for free, but if you wish to receive a certificate, you can join the course’s Signature Track, which verifies your identity. For a fee, you will earn a Specialization Certificate when you successfully earn a Verified Certificate for each course in a Specialization.
- Microsoft: https://www.edx.org/school/microsoft
Microsoft offers a number of courses targeted at developers. Topics include cloud services, mobile development, and data sciences.
- Comblu’s ebooks on Content Supply Chain: (NOTE: The Alchemy of Content.pdf has a number of interesting points for review).
- The Alchemy of Content ebook: http://comblu.com/comblu-pov/the-alchemy-of-content/ (download) Also attached: The Alchemy of Content.pdf
- Content Supply Chain ebook http://comblu.com/comblu-pov/content-supply-chain-ebook/
- Litmus https://litmus.com/blog/
Mobile / Responsive Design
Front End Development / Markup and Programming
Free Online Courses
- CodeAcademy: http://www.codecademy.com/
Learn core programming concepts and syntax for the world’s most popular languages.
- LittleWebHut: http://www.littlewebhut.com/
- Harvard Extension School: Building Dynamic Websites Computer Science E-75. http://cs75.tv/2012/summer/
This OpenCourseware class teaches students how to build dynamic websites with Ajax and with Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP)
- IONInteractive http://www.ioninteractive.com/blog-summary/
- Seth Godin: (Blogs, ebooks, http://www.sethgodin.com/sg/default.asp
- Coursera: Digital Marketing Specialization: https://www.coursera.org/specialization/digitalmarketing/21
- Inside Social Media: Small Business Social Media Strategies for Today’s Entrepreneur: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/inside-social-media-small/id627489143?mt=2
- The Marketing Agents Podcast: SEO, Social Media Marketing and Mobile Marketing Tips from Today’s Marketing Experts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/marketing-agents-podcast-seo/id670630852?mt=2
- Social Pros Podcast: Real People Doing Real Work in Social Media: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/social-pros-podcast-real-people/id499844469?mt=2